How to Order
Please follow the instructions below or contact us for assistance.
1. Select the package you want from our Services page.
2. Calculate the cost of your project using the calculator on the package page (for DNA and Rivia® packages, use the Request a Quote button), which will generate a quote and email it to you. The sample requirements and sample submission form will be emailed with your quotation.
3. QC your samples and verify they meet our sample requirements. This step is critical to obtaining high quality sequencing data. If your samples do not pass our QC criteria, we will contact you prior to processing your samples. This may result in a delay with your sequencing project.
4. Complete and submit the sample submission form. You can use the sample submission form in the email sent with the quotation. Payment information (PO or credit card number) must be included in order for samples to be processed. Submit your sample submission form and PO to the project manager listed on your quotation. Print these documents to include with your shipment.
5. Wait for your project to be approved. After accepted, shipping instructions will be emailed to you. Please print your sample submission form and QC documents and include in your shipment.
6. Ship Samples. Samples should be shipped frozen on dry ice whenever possible. Please time shipments so they do not arrive on weekends. Please ship to:Sequensys ATTN: Traci Kitaoka 505 Coast Blvd. South, #302 La Jolla, CA 92037
*MUST include in the shipment a copy of the submission form and QC attachments.
7. Send an email to email@example.com with a tracking number so that we can track and confirm that shipments have arrived safely.
8. We will begin processing your samples once the QC information has been reviewed.